How to terminate pregnancy?
Medical abortion is safe in this stage.
Thanks for writing to us.
Yes, you can use Unwanted Kit in this case. Medical termination of pregnancy is quite SAFE in this stage (4-5 weeks).
Some adverse effects like excessive vaginal bleeding, abdominal cramp, nausea, vomiting, fainting etc may occur with this procedure.
However, I suggest to contact with your treating doctor in emergency condition and take required treatment as prescribed.
Hope, it helps for your information. If you don't have any other query, you can close the discussion.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to terminate a pregnancy in the first week
- How to comfirm a terminated pregnancy
- How to terminate early pregnancy
- How to terminate unwanted pregnancy
- How does ginger terminate pregnancy?
- How to terminate a 15 days pregnancy
- How to terminate the pregnancy of two months
- How to terminate seven weeks pregnancy
- Delayed periods how to terminate the pregnancy
- How to terminate two weeks pregnancy
- What causes missed periods?
- Does Carbamazepine or Oxcarbazepine cause false negative pregnancy test...
- Suggest treatment for vaginal candidiasis
- Suggest contraceptive pills for a 30 year old
- Suggest treatment for itching and discomfort on vagina
- What is the safe time span for intercourse after taking unwanted 72?
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods and PCOD
- What is the ideal time to do NT scan during pregnancy?
- What causes light menstrual bleeding?
- Suggest treatment for infertility