How to terminate early pregnancy?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 10 Dec 2014 in Women's Health
Question: Hi am XXXXXXI had sex with my boyfrnd on oct 25 and my expected date was on nov 3rd.i have done the urine test and its positive.am pregnant now Wat I should do to abort the baby? Plz tel me easy steps to abort...its very urgent.
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Abortion pills only taken under supervision.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us about it.

I can understand your concern, though.

The abortion pills can only be consumed under supervision of a doctor or an expert because sometimes it may cause severe bleeding, infection and incomplete abortion.

You should go for ultrasound pelvis to look the exact week and site of pregnancy before taking abortion pills.

Hence you should consult a gynecologist and get your ultrasound test done and can take abortion pills under her supervision.

Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more.

Good luck.
Dr.Richa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj