How to taper off from clorazepate slowly?
withdrawal would be light, dont worry
Though the dosage is very less but at your age and the duration from which you have been taking it -makes situation to be taken with care.
However, still I dont expect that you will have any major withadrawal problem. So, pkease donot worry.
You may have some anxiety or disturbed sleep at maximum and donot fear of any seizure or panic attacks or anything significant.
You should reduce your present dose by1/4 and take it for 1-2 week - if all is ok, reduce it further by 1/4 and take that for 1-2 weeks and continue to reduce it till all is finished. You may just break the tablet by1/4 to achieve this dosage.
So, donot take tension and move ahead with reducing the dosage.
hope the reply is useful.
Please ask more questions for clarification.
Dr. Manisha Gopal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can citalopram taken to tackle depression cause inablity to get orgasm?
- How to stop Escitalent and Clonotril taking for depression along with...
- Does citalopram and clonazepam taken for anxiety and depression have any...
- What could be the reason for dizziness followed by slight headache?
- Is low-carbohydrate and high fiber diet good for abdominal pain and...
- What is the treatment for depression,anxiety,mood swings and suspicious...
- What is the cure for bipolar and eating disorder while taking lamactil...
- Why am I unable to focus on my daily activities after taking seroquel...
- Is there any side effect of using percocet and tylenol for a long time?
- What are the adverse reactions caused due to over dosage of alprozlam?