• question-icon

How to strengthen pelvic muscles for premature ejaculation?

Posted on Tue, 31 May 2016 in Sexual Health
Question: I am 41 male adult how to strenghten my pelvic muscles to improve PE problem? Any excercises videos or books? Can i also increase length & thickness? I need very strong erections immediately after my first act unable or takes more time erection. What is kegels excercise? Is it effective? How to do it? Any natural medicine to help me on this?
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
kegel exercise is pelvic floor muscle stregthning exercise

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us again.

Kegel exercise is pelvic floor muscle strengthening exercise. You can learn easily from internet. I suggests following links to my patients.

http://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/kegel-exercises-treating-male-urinary-incontinence

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/mens-health/in-depth/kegel-exercises-for-men/art-0000

As such it is used for urinary problems but it may be useful in sex problems also.
I also want to suggest following small booklet.

http://urology.ucla.edu/workfiles/Prostate_Cancer/Kegel_Exercises_for_Men.pdf

There are no specific medicines/supplements which can increase length or thickness of penis permanently. Only 5- PDE inhibitor group of drugs can help in erection while doing sex.(We have discussed about this medicine in our previous communication before 2 months).

Again I want to tell you that it is not possible physically/naturally to have immediate second erection after completion of first act due to refractory period. I am sorry but there is no specific treatment to reduce refractory period, 5-PDE inhibitor drug may help.

In natural supplement I have mentioned tetrafol plus and ayurvedic products (tentex forte and confido) in our previous communication. Have you tried those?

I will be happy to help after your response.

Dr.Chintan Solanki.

Follow up: Dr. Chintan Solanki 54 minutes later
Thnks for your reply dr, but I had asked the question to an sexologist.
I want it from them pls... I havent tried any of your prescription yet! Hope you do understand!
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I am sexologist

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for follow up. First of all I want to clarify something.

In allopathic medicine subject of sexology comes under curriculum of psychiatry. I am being a psychiatrist by degree sexologist also. I used to treat such patients with problems related to sex. That is why your question was updated to me and I have given answer.

You can try the prescription and see the results.

Feel free to discuss further.

Follow up: Dr. Chintan Solanki 11 minutes later
Pls suggest complete prescription dosage & duration & for how long should i take this? Will there be no side effects at all?
Brief Answer:
no side effects

Detailed Answer:

I would like to suggest one tablet of tetrafol plus after meal twice daily for two months and one tablet tentex forte and confido each daily at night with a cup of milk for 4 weeks. They will be available without prescription and there will be no side effects.

Follow up: Dr. Chintan Solanki 44 minutes later
Are these ayurvedic or allopathic? What is the composition of these & what is its mechanism of action? Pls dont mind for asking in so detail?
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
tatrafol plus contains vitamins

Detailed Answer:

Sorry for delayed response. And yes I will try my best for giving details.

Tetrafol plus is medicine cum vitamin supplement containing pyridoxal-5-phosphate, mecobalamin and l-methylfolate (trade name tetrafol plus)is very helpful in my patients. This helps in dilatation of penis vessels and improves blood flow. It has shown improvement in 50-60% patients of mine with erectile dysfunction. You may get this medicine over the counter as it is vitamin product. And no side effects will be there.

Tentex forte and confido are ayurvedic herbal products. You can get details of these from following links.

http://www.himalayawellness.com/products/pharmaceuticals/tentex-forte.htm

http://www.himalayawellness.com/products/pharmaceuticals/confido.htm

All the best and wish you good health.

Dr. Chintan Solanki

Psychiatrist