Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

How to stop burning sensation in vaginal area caused by insect repellent used instead of ky jelly?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 2565 Questions
My husband accidentally put insect repellent instead of ky jelly and now I am burning in my vaginal area. What can I do to stop the burning?
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Bath Detailed Answer: I would recommend that you soak yourself in a warm bath as soon as possible. The uncomfortable sensation should slowly fade away. If you notice any other symptoms you should proceed immediately to your local emergency department. I'm sorry that you're dealing with a very uncomfortable situation. I'm confident that you will feel better within the next several hours. Thank you again for sending your question. Dr. Galamaga
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor