How to rule out photosensitivity?
Yes it would qualify, but the first huddle is actually diagnosing you
Welcome to HCM: Please note that you would first have to get diagnosed with said condition even before a physician can write you the certification to DOT. I hope this helps, so I would talk to your PCP. I hope this helps. Good luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Photosensitive dermatitis causes
- Photosensitivity causes
- Diagnosis of photosensitivity
- Diagnosis of photosensitive dermatitis
- What is photosensitivity with malar rash
- Symptoms of photosensitive dermatitis
- Symptoms of photosensitivity
- Treatment and cure for photosensitivity
- Treatment and cure for photosensitive dermatitis
- Drugs/medication for photosensitivity