question-icon

How to rule out photosensitivity?

Posted on Wed, 9 Dec 2015
Question: I think I may have some sort of sensitivity to light, sunlight and artificial. I would like tint on my windows in my car, but I need a note from a doctor, would I even qualify in new XXXXXXX for one of the diseases listed? would I qualify for a doctor to be able to sign a form for the DMV?
Answered by Dr. Sassen S Kwasa (5 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Yes it would qualify, but the first huddle is actually diagnosing you

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM: Please note that you would first have to get diagnosed with said condition even before a physician can write you the certification to DOT. I hope this helps, so I would talk to your PCP. I hope this helps. Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Sassen S Kwasa