How to rule out concussion?
Nothing to worry about.
Hello again and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns,
I don't think you should be concerned about any concussion from such a minor Impact on the head.
The brain is well protected inside the skull and is not easily damaged, so don't worry, I don't see any serious situation in your case.
Hope this helps.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Yes, it could happen to everyone.
Yes, these minor impacts may happen to everyone, without any health consequences, so don't worry about.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat a concussion caused due an injury
- How many brain cells does a concussion kill
- How long before sleep concussion
- How to check for concussion
- How long after concussion for roller coasters?
- How are delayed effects of concussion treated
- History of concussion swollen eye bruised head how to treat
- How serious is a concussion
- Post concussion fatigue how long
- How long can concussion last