How to rule out PTSD in a person with persistent fatigue and sweating?
I sent this question yesterday and I did not download the answer.
Thanks for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
I am so sorry to hear about your problems with dealing with the deaths and horrific experiences you had as a police officer. In my state XXXXXXX we have numerous patients with PTSD from the gulf wars adn vietnam A good portion of those people are using cannabis as an alternative for treatment for PTSD. It is unconventional but it maybe an option for you.
If you want other options there are medications that can be used like prazosin that will help stop the night terrors and flashbacks. If medication are not your option then you should look into support groups and other community groups that offer counseling.
1. Group therapy or support groups
2. Individual therapy
3. Medication like prazosin and anti depressants
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions or concerns
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat chronic post-traumatic stress disorder ptsd
- Can leukemia cause persistent fatigue, weakness?
- Ptsd and ulcers
- How to recognize ptsd
- How to differenciate between a ptsd flashback and dementia
- Ptsd and urticaria
- Persistant fatigue post angioplasty
- What causes ptsd and adhd personality disorders
- Borderline personality disorder vs ptsd
- Complex ptsd borderline personality disorder