Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

How to remove white bump on vaginal lip?

Feb 2018
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 15997 Questions
for a couple of years now I have had this white bump on the inside of my vagina lip right side I have lanced it and it seems to go away for a couple of day but then comes right back it cant be a std I haven't had sex in 10 years what do I do to make it go away
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Noted the history of a white lump for a couple of years - inside of right vaginal lip- lanced it- returns after a couple of days- your age as noted here is 54 and you have no sex in 10 years hence no chance of STD.

Thanks for an elucidate history.
The first probability is of a cyst- i twill recur if the inner lining remains there. Lancing allows only escape of its contents.
Rare possibility is of a cancer, as it has reappeared.

In any case, I would advise you to visit the Gynecologist or a Surgeon, get this lump excised-in-toto so that the first benefit is you get rid of the disease and secondly you get the histopathological diagnosis to know exact diagnosis.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor