How to remove white bump on vaginal lip?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Feb 2018
Feb 2018

General Surgeon
Question
for a couple of years now I have had this white bump on the inside of my vagina lip right side I have lanced it and it seems to go away for a couple of day but then comes right back it cant be a std I haven't had sex in 10 years what do I do to make it go away
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Excision-in-toto.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Noted the history of a white lump for a couple of years - inside of right vaginal lip- lanced it- returns after a couple of days- your age as noted here is 54 and you have no sex in 10 years hence no chance of STD.

Thanks for an elucidate history.
The first probability is of a cyst- i twill recur if the inner lining remains there. Lancing allows only escape of its contents.
Rare possibility is of a cancer, as it has reappeared.

In any case, I would advise you to visit the Gynecologist or a Surgeon, get this lump excised-in-toto so that the first benefit is you get rid of the disease and secondly you get the histopathological diagnosis to know exact diagnosis.