How to remove the stones from kidney?

Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 5 Feb 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Question: Pls advise how can I remove the stones from Kidney.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
I understand your concern.
These stones are small and do not need any intervention or procedure to remove.
Plenty of oral fluids, restriction of red meat and followup scans every 6months is the way to manage these stones.
Tomato and spinach can be taken in limited amounts.,
Stones in the kidney more than 8 mm and in the ureter more than 6 mm need
intervention. You may take potassium citrate syp mixed in water thrice daily for 3 months .
Hope this answers your query.
Kindly write back for doubts if any.
Best regards,
Dr GS .
S
Follow up: Dr. G.Srinivasan 11 minutes later
Thanks for your prompt response, can you pls tell me where can I get potassium citrate or any medicine you prescrebe for.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 12 minutes later
It is available as kmac/ston1/noculi/urilyser.
It is better to XXXXXXX your doctor before starting any medicine.
I can only guide you.
Best regards
DR GS