How to remove the red and black spot marks after chicken pox?
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic,
I have gone through your question and also the clinical image you uploaded.
The active ingredient in Mederma cream is Allantoin. It increases the water content of extracellular matrix and enhances the desquamation of upper layer of dead skin cell. It has no effect on decreasing the melanin content.
Apply Hydroquinone 2% cream at day time and cream containing Glycolic acid + Kojic acid at night.
Wash your face with face wash containing 2% Glycolic acid.
Apply sunscreen with SPF 45 or more 2-3 times in first half of the day.
For faster clearance you can use chemical peeling and microdermabrasion (commonly known as skin polishing). These are procedure done by dermatologist.
Hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Remove black spot after chicken pox
- How to remove the spots of chicken pox
- How to remove chicken pox and pimple marks
- How to erase marks of chicken pox
- How to remove chicken pox black spots
- To remove the chicken pox spot
- How to remove black scar marks left by chicken pox
- How can i remove chicken pox marks
- How to remove chicken pox marks on face and neck
- Removing marks left by chicken pox
- What does an itchy white patch inside anus indicate?
- What causes burning sensation in palms and soles of feet?
- Suggest treatment for skin irritation under breasts
- What is the cause and treatment for alopecia areta?
- What causes purple colored rash on arm?
- What causes brown bumps on penis?
- What causes small lesions on penis?
- Does contact of penis with someone else's blood transmit HIV?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness and redness of skin
- Are red spots in the scrotum indicative of genital herpes?