How to remove pimples on face?

Dr. Munish Sood

Ayurveda Specialist

Posted on Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: How to remove pimples on face. If any ayurvedic treatment for this problem
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ayurveda Management & curative Aspect

Detailed Answer:
Dear

Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health concern.

1. As you know skin is an organ of elimination (of wastes,toxins) from inside the body and too many toxins inside the body can result in build up of acne and clogged pores.
2. do let me know about your occupation i.e. whether exposed to extreme of temperatures or pollutants?
3. Any deficiency noted by your Physician (if visited earlier), or any lack of sleep? 4. use a good sunscreen for sun protection which will prevent the uneven tone of the scars .
5. stay hydrated and eat a healthy diet [fresh fruits and vegetables], avoid oily/deep fried food,Sugar (in any form), caffeine,cheese, oily-spicy-dry-fried food, chocolates,cakes,iodized salt, soft drinks.
6. In Aurveda we manage the disease on the line of 'Laghu Masurika'
. Nimbapatra kalka [neem decoction] for external application. This prevents residual marks.
. bathe with water boiled with neem leaves.
. take leaves of XXXXXXX akhrot ki chhal [walnut peel, you can get it from local grocery shop] and mustard seeds & crush them in water and mix with home made butter [makhan] and massage on the body. [it helps to minimize/fade away the scars].. tried and tested home remedy.
. take diet rich in vitamin C [orange,amla, grape fruits,lemons] which help boost your immune system.

PS.
. In the mean time just wash your face with Besan and XXXXXXX warm water (best natural bleaching agent),removing excess sebum and dead skin cells, likewise Neem,acts as a deep cleanser.
. to get proper result, you are suggested to use any cream for 3 to 4 months
. silk cotton tree thorn paste :
Ingredients:-big thorns of silk cotton tree, milk
Method of preparation:-rub thorns briskly and circularly on grinding stone (available in XXXXXXX stores or temples) sprinkling milk at intervals. The paste start accumulating on grinding stone as the process continues. Collect the paste so formed and apply it as a face pack. This removes PIMPLES and their marks.
. You may ask for medicated lepa like:
i. Gloface lepa (Jark pharma)
ii. Acnil lepa(Punarvasu pharma.

PS. because Skin & Nervous system has a common Embryological origin (thus acting as an initiating or aggravating factor), thus treatment is directed as "Psychosomatic Treatment"

It is requested from your side to revert back with above concerns so that guidelines for management (both preventive and curative) can be initiated.

Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant & Physician
Naimittika

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj