Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

How to remove drugs from the body?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1985
Answered : 236 Questions
hi, somebody called cpa on me after my husband died and sais i was taking adderal and pain killers and doing meth, the lady did a swab test but it di not work, so they took my child to a family member until results, i know hair test can show up to three month, if i soaked my hair in vingar 30 mins then soak clean and clear another 30 mins, rinsed, washed with tide laundry soap then did the baking soda pqste in nhair 30 mins rinse. then washed with nutrogena t/sal, Also bleached hair an redyed it back and the day of i mused zydot ultra clean will that work and how long does it take to get results
Posted Fri, 21 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Cori Baill 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Results are usually back in a few days Detailed Answer: You have done all the internet advised Do It Yourself remedies. the only other thing to add are commercial treatments. There are many of variable expense. I do not know if any one is better than another. Rhatvwill require more research on your part but avoid ads with testimonials. and expense doesn't mean better. Avoid exposure to new drugs until after tested. Be aware that if treatments as you have done are suspected hair from another area of the body may be sought, so shave.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How to remove drugs from the body? 36 minutes later
I had the test done already, Do you think it will be ok, I even did one extra wash the night before with nug T/ sal and cut my hair
Answered by Dr. Cori Baill 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: All I can say is good luck. Detailed Answer: All anyone can say is that there is no guarantee. You did your homework and did everything you could do. Now it depends on the quality of the test and luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor