How to remove black marks on face?

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Tue, 3 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: i have full of black marks on my nose near to eyes.. how to remove it?
Answered by Dr. Prasad 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Try mederma... Detailed Answer: Hi. Dark spots is known to fade away with time. Rarely few spots would remain to cause cosmetic problems. You can try mederma cream over those prominent spots to clear them. I would suggest you to try mederma cream at night. Apply sun screen lotions during the day while you travel and expose to sun. Before you go indoors, you may wash off sunscreen and use moisturizer. This process should repeat every time you go out / get yourself exposed to sun for long duration. If plenty of spots still remain after mederma usage, you can try chemical peels done at a dermatologist clinic. Microabrasion is another useful procedure if cream becomes ineffective. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards