How to remove black layer from face?

Dr. Pratap VGM

Diabetologist

Posted on Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in General Health
Question: HOW TO REMOVE BLACKISH LAYER ON FACE
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Blackish layer is due to melanin Pigmentation Detailed Answer: Dear sir Welcome to healthcare magic After reviewing your problem I am able to understand one thing.. You have problems with blackiSh pigmentation. Which is commonly due to melanin. Which happens more when you go to sunlight. If want to Remove it from your face. There are Several modalities of tReatment Such as 1. Topical application of creams containing Benzooic acid and agents containing which remove myelin deposition 2. Through cryo and laSer therapy you can remove the black spots in the face Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Pratap VGM 18 hours later
HOW MCH WOULD BE THE COST FOR LASER THERAPY IS IT HELPFUL N IS THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS FRM IT.....
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 1 hour later
Brief Answer: cost varies from places to places Detailed Answer: Dear sir The cost of the laser therapy varies from places and doctors. It depends upon the cost of the machine. But charges will be usually per sitting and visits. But dont worry it will be affordable. Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D