How to remove Marijuana from body?

Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist
Question
YES THANK YOU .I AM GOING TO A PAIN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I CAN GET OVER THE COUNTER TO HELP CLEAR MY SYSTEM OF MARAWONA I KNOW I DIDN'T SPELL THIS WORD CORRECT BUT MY PAIN IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS DRUG PLEASE HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME.THANK YOU.WANTING TO GET CLEAN.
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Pain Management

Answered by Dr. Rohit Gulati 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
no drug to clear drug

Detailed Answer:
There are no such drugs as to help clear the drug from the system. The best you can do to avoid testing positive for the drug in your urine sample is drink atleast 300 ml of vinegar 6-8 hours before the test. This might help. Take care.