How to reduce weight inspite of having hypothyroidism?
yes definitely if you try.
Dear XXXXXX, hi! welcome to HCM. even if you are hypothyroid, and maintaining a normal thyroid balance, then you can achieve weight loss by proper diet plan and execise schedule. there are certain medicines as well that can help you lose weight. but before starting a weight lose program you need certain investigations and a health check up . regards!
medicines are safe as temporary arrangements.
dear XXXXXX, hi!
lab work up : CBC, RFT, LFT, Lipid profile, Hba1c, Urine routine, Serum Cortisol, TSH, FT4,
physical check up: height, weight, BMI, BP, Swelling over feet, Red - purple stretch marks over abdomen.
medicines : metformin, orlistat
safety : yes safe for short term, but all have their set of side effects.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hypothyroidism diet to losing weight
- Have hypothyroidism need to consult a dietitian to reduce weight
- Will barley reduce hypothyroidism
- On eltroxin for hypothyroidism how to lose my weight
- Type 2 diabetic with hypothyroidism how to treat hypothyroidism
- For hypothyroid eltroxin 100 does it reduce weight
- How to reduce overweight while having developed hypothyroid
- How to cure hypothyroidism and reduce weight
- Reduce tummy for hypothyroid
- How to lose weight easily for a person having hypothyroidism
- Gaining weight. Accumulation of fat near chest and belly area. What can...
- Average levels of progesterone and estrogen throughout menstrual cycle?...
- Too much calcium in blood. Fluctuation in hyperparathyroidism, kidney...
- Had weight gain, sore body, heavy periods and mood swings. Thyroid test...
- Diabetic, have fluctuating sugar and high creatinine. Suggested novarpid...
- Diagnosed with empty sella syndrome. Having symptoms of hypogonadism....
- Having addisons disease. Have been exposed to hydrogen sulfide. Having...
- Have hair thinning problem. Under going treatment in homeopathy but no...
- Always feel tired, not overweight. Suggest injection instead of iron...
- Suffering from PCOD and thyroid. On thyronorm. Taking ayurvedic...