question-icon

How to reduce total cholesterol

Posted on Sat, 26 Jan 2019
Question: How to reduce total cholesterol
Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
need some further details and evaluation regarding...

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...

I've gone through your query...Well, first of all, please note total cholesterol is not a single entity but a combination of several other parameters in the body...

If you've done the lipid profile investigations, I'd request to upload the complete report here so that I can assist you specifically...If there are any other investigations done along with then upload them as well...

Please also let me know, are you on any particular medications for any health concerns?

Your present body weight and height...

Are you in a desk-job or field works?

Kindly revert back with these necessary details so that I can assist you further...

Take Care
Kind Regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Arnab Banerjee

Critical Care Specialist