Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to reduce the fat and balance my food?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1563 Questions
day by day am becoming fatty.. only my XXXXXXX is increasing, kindly suggest me, how to reduce the fat and how to balance my food.. what kind of food I have to take..
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX If you can tell me your weight and height, I will be able to calculate your Body mass index and get a rough idea about how much weight you need to reduce. In order to stop gaining extra pounds, you need to avoid high calorie food like milk products (butter, ghee, cream, icecream, sweets, chocolates, etc). Broadly speaking, intake of sugars and fats need to be reduced. Juices and soft drinks need to be avoided too. The food that you should have more are plant foods like fruits, vegetables, high fiber digestive biscuits, whole grains, beans, lentils, nuts, etc. You need to take 3 meals in moderation and 2 - 3 small snacks. Daily exercise for atleast 20 min a day is a must. It can include, walk, yoga, gym, cycling, swimming, etc. Regards Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor