How to reduce stress and sleeplessness?
Identifying the psychological issues will help
Hi, thanks for writing through HCM.
I have read your query and understood your concerns.
1. Do you have any recent stress in your life?
2. Do you sleep during day time? What do you do during day time?
I feel that identifying the cause for stress and resolution of the same will help a lot. If you do not have any noticeable stress in your life then life style modification with proper sleep hygiene will help.
Following are some tips:
1. Wake up at regular time daily.
2. Go for jogging or walking in the morning for 40 to 50 minutes.
3. Do not sleep during afternoon hours.
4. Do not drink alcohol or take any other activating drugs. Do not take tea, coffee or cola after 4.00 PM.
5. Use bed for sleep only.
6. Do not work on laptop or watch TV just before going to bed. Stop all the activities before 10.00 PM.
7. Take a bath before going to bed.
8. Listen to your favourite music during bed time.
9. Read books if you are not getting sleep.
10. You should not have TV in your bedroom.
11. Get up from the bed if you are not getting sleep, do some work or read something.
12. Maintain your daily routine strictly.
13. Drink a cup of warm milk before bed.
I hope that when you follow above tips, you shall have enough sleep. Doing some activity during day time will make you fatigue and you can have good night time sleep. When a person grows older, sleep duration and quality decreases because of ageing. It is very important to maintain daily routine in such a way, so that you shall be tired towards evening and get enough sleep.
Hope I have answered your query. If you do not have further query then close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to reduce stress nausea
- How to reduce stress in life
- Masturbation habit withdrawal leads to stress sleeplessness shivering why
- Urinary tract infection sleeplessness stressed advise and treatment
- Stress fatigue sleeplessness hairfall feeling warm advice
- Will loosing blood in stool cause stress and sleeplessness
- How to overcome my sleeplessness problem
- How to reduce stress in busy schedule
- Stress hearing unknown voices at night sleeplessness
- How to naturally reduce stress