How to reduce my dark circles?
Dark circles , long term treatment
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same .
Now your problem is that of dark circles . I would like to tell you that there can be various reasons for development of dark circles. It can be genetic, familial or it can be due to hormonal disorders or anemia.
It is important to rule out anemia and thyroid disease in people without any family history.
With medical treatment , only some improvement is expected in dark circles. Since it is a very sensitive area, we do not give very strong medicines to our patients.
You can start application of kojivit cream over the affected areas twice a day .
In addition, take oral vitamin c supplements once a day.
You can get hemoglobin and tsh levels checked in order to rule out any hormonal causes.
Include a lot of citrus fruits in your diet. Eat fresh fruits and salads .
Take proper sleep. Avoid stress.
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have dark circle around eyes how to reduce this
- How niltan cream reduces the dark circles
- How to remove dark circle on forehead
- Will septoplasty surgery reduce dark circles
- How to reduce hair loss and dark circles around eyes
- Papaya cucumber reduces dark circles
- Medicine to reduce dark circles
- How to remove dark circles
- How to reduce dark circle
- Does niltan reduce dark circles