How to reduce moisture in the groin area?
Apply a skin powder to keep it dry!
I have reviewed your information fully. True that a somewhat moist area would favor the growth of bacterial and fungal. Keeping it dry should be a primary goal and will serve to prevent infections and complications.
I recommend skin powder to be applied 1-2 times daily. This will serve to keep this area dry and free of germs. This is similar to powder applies to the buttocks of babies to prevent diaper rash.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Chobufo Ditah,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?