How to reduce fat accumulated in face?

Dr. Ashwin Bhandari

Posted on Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Weight & Lifestyle
Question: I have so much fat on my face, Please tell me how can i reduce my face fat in a month.
Answered by Dr. Ashwin Bhandari 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Diet plans and facial muscle exercises

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for coming to HealthCareMagic.

I am glad you want to control your weight but in a month is not advisable as it may lead to metabolic diseases.

A good well balanced low calorie diet is your first step. One that cuts out the unnecessary snacking and eating out (restaurant food is designed to be tasty, not healthy). Our Dieticians here can help you with that. Just ask them to make you a weight loss diet chart and they will help you.

The second thing is exercise. A combination of Cardio, facial muscle exercise and focused muscle building is important. Join a good gym or seek the help of a physical therapist and you will have the help you need to make an exercise plan that you can stick to.

The key is to make a schedule that you can STICK to in the long run.

Now if these things are not helping you lose weight after 3-4 months of really trying.. Then we need to get some blood tests done to check your thyroid and other hormone levels.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari