How to reduce dark circles under eyes?
I have tried Eye-Derm Lotion(West-Coast) & Melaglow cream (Abott) but neither of them have proved useful to me in reducing Dark-circles.
Find out the cause.Chemical peel will help.
Thanks for writing to health care magic.
Dark circles under eyes is a common cosmetic problem .
Before going to treatment part it is important to find out exact cause for dark circles.
Stress and lack of sleep are very common factors responsible for dark circles.It will be important for you to undergo a psychiatric consultation if you have any stress.
Other important factor is hemoglobin deficiency.Make sure your hemoglobin is in normal range.If it is below normal you need to take iron supplementation.
You can try fair eye cream for reducing dark circles.Other option is to undergo chemical peel treatment.It has good results.You need to consult a dermatologist for this.
If dark circles is associated with seasonal asthma it can be due to allergy.You need to apply a mild steroid like cutisoft cream in that case.
In summary If there is no causative factor for dark circles I will advise you to try for fair eye cream and if there is no response you can consult a dermatologist for chemical peel.
I hope this will solve your query.In case if you have any concerns I will be happy to help you.Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hydrocodone and dark circles under eyes
- Have dark circle around eyes how to reduce this
- Atenolol dark circles under eyes
- How to cure dark circles under eye
- Prednisone dark circles under eyes
- Teething and dark circles under eyes
- How to reduce dark circle
- How to cure prominent dark circle under eye
- Adderall dark circles under eyes
- Dark circles under eyes abcess
- Was using sunbed. Stopped sunbeds and started limiting sun exposure due...
- Over-exposed to tanning, face and scalp seem to be dry. Chances of...
- Skin infection on finger, dead skin around nails, recurring blisters...
- Have itchy rash on leg, oozing yellow liquid. Using fucidin cream and...
- Red rash at the tip of penis followed by white crusty pus. Had cleaned...
- Have rash and swelling on foot. Having pain. History of heart trouble....
- Having itchy feet. Scratched till bleeding. What to do?
- Scheduled for hair follicle test. Have not smoked cannabis since months....
- Unprotected hand-job, no sex involved. Have muscle ache, sore throat....
- Severe hair loss due to dandruff, visible scalp. No improvements with...