Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How to reduce body weight?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
Hi Doctor,

I am a male , aged 34 weighing 100 kg and my height is 5.8 ft. Can you please give me the guidance to reduce my weight?
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 28 hours later
Hi Mr XXXXXXX Welcome to Healthcare Magic!I would try to guide you.Please let me know if you have any history of obesity in family or have any comorbidities like diabetes/hypertension etc.Wish you a good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor