Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

How to recover from low blood pressure?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 955 Questions
Good Morning Sir,
I have given you rating in Health care Magic. Sorry for late.
COuld you please help me again. Currently I came to know that i have low BP. 70\110 from (80\120). Sometime I feel also like that. COuld you please help me how to get a quick recovery from low Blood Pressure?
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later

Thanks for your query.

If you have complain of low blood pressure, take salt diet or salt juice. Salt will increase your blood pressure and help you for fast recovery.
And do check regularly at least once in a week and maintain a record of that - it will help asses the fluctuation.

Do not stay empty stomach. In addition I advice you to go for blood sugar checkup once.

Hope this will help you; let me know if you need clarifications.

Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How to recover from low blood pressure? 23 hours later
Thank you sir. Let me inform you after some day by taking salt.
Thanks again.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 21 hours later
And record periodically your blood pressure so that we can know the fluctuation.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor