How to recover from low blood pressure?
I have given you rating in Health care Magic. Sorry for late.
COuld you please help me again. Currently I came to know that i have low BP. 70\110 from (80\120). Sometime I feel also like that. COuld you please help me how to get a quick recovery from low Blood Pressure?
Thanks for your query.
If you have complain of low blood pressure, take salt diet or salt juice. Salt will increase your blood pressure and help you for fast recovery.
And do check regularly at least once in a week and maintain a record of that - it will help asses the fluctuation.
Do not stay empty stomach. In addition I advice you to go for blood sugar checkup once.
Hope this will help you; let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to short term fix low blood pressure
- How are precautions to be taken for low blood pressure
- How is headache and low blood pressure treated
- How to recover from low blood pressure
- How can i treat low blood pressure
- How to solve low blood pressure
- How to fix low blood pressure naturally
- How to fake low blood pressure
- How to get rid of low blood pressure
- How do you raise low blood pressure
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...