How to recognize implantation bleeding?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 in Women's Health
Question: A day before my period i started spotting brownish and later became a little heavy and when back mild. I still have sympton of pregnancy. I it implatation bleed
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
More likely to be a period.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The bleeding that persisted for three days with a heavy bleeding for one day is more likely to be a period rather than an implantation bleeding. It is best to get your serum beta HCG levels evaluated to find out.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D