How to recognise implantation bleeding?
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your health issue and anxiety about it.
I would like to know if you had any emergency pill after sexual activity.
In case you had no pill then take tablet norethisterone 5 mg three times a day for 3 days and see the response after that.
In my opinion there seems no pregnancy and thus nothing to worry.
Dr Manisha Jain
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Plan b or implantation bleeding
- Implantation bleeding or flushing of unsuccessful egg implantation
- Bleeding on the implant
- How to recognize implantation bleeding
- How to differentiate between normal menstruation and implantation bleeding
- How to identify an implantation bleeding and menstrual bleeding
- Premenstrual spotting or implantation bleeding
- Implantation bleeding or midcycle spotting
- How long implantation bleeding can last
- How to abort after implantation bleeding
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?