How to quit smoking?
It is a bad habit
Hi and thanks for your query.
Motivation has to come from inside you. It is a bad habit and can be easily stopped. Why it is a bad habit? because it is addictive, harms you and harms others near you, drains you out of your hard earned money. Save your money. It is better to donate the money rather then spend it on cigarettes.
There are many ways to quit. My personal favorite is to stop it for a small period of time. Once you are comfortable that you can quit, increase the time period until you are smoke free. There may be some irritation, headache, pain etc but it is all bearable and temporary.
Otherwise there are other methods to help you like e-cigarette, nicotine patches etc. But cigarette free intervals provide a lot of relief mentally.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to quit smoking is there any way
- How to quit smoking
- How will quitting smoking lower cholesterol
- How to quit smoking on vyvanse
- Quit smoking how long clear lungs
- How to quit smoking oxycodone
- How to quit smoking tobacco
- How to quit smoking poppers
- Hypertension how to quit smoking
- How to quit smoking cannabis