How to quit smoking?
I am planning to quit Smoking but not able to I will smoke 4 to 5 cigarettes in a day an will consume alcohol once in a week.
want to get rid of this is there a easy medication available to quit ?
what are the real risks of smoking ?
Ways to quit
First try to avoid the situations that you smoke and the friends whom you take along to smoke with.
As far as possible try to be in catchy situations where yu are not allowed to smoke.
Suppose you have strong eager to smoke, pop in nicotine chewing gum that will fulfill your urge.
Do not wear the same clothes everyday and try to wash them that smells tobacco.
Announce it to every one esp the dear ones that you are quitting it.
Medications are available in India a Psychiatrist or Internal Medicine doctor in your area can prescribe you effective medicine.
Finally it is all your will that can help you quit.
Smoking causes cancer, impotence, heart disease, infertility.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to quit smoking is there any way
- How to quit smoking
- How will quitting smoking lower cholesterol
- How to quit smoking on vyvanse
- Quit smoking how long clear lungs
- How to quit smoking oxycodone
- How to quit smoking tobacco
- How to quit smoking poppers
- Hypertension how to quit smoking
- How to quit smoking cannabis