How to protect myself from damageable brain waves?

Dr. Ashish Mittal

Psychiatrist

Posted on Sat, 12 Jan 2013 in Brain and Spine
Question: I feel that again some one or group from Colombo high income area trying to send some damageable brain waves hurt the brain which I need to stop.Once I was sleeping, huge
killing brain waves received obstruct my dreams.So I need to stop this issue for avoid any brain disease.
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 3 hours later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

In current condition you need somebody, who can listen you and support you. Usually physician, friends and family members are not able to understand these kind of suffering, which lead to severe stress and suffering for the person.

In such cases person may also develop depression. This stress also decreases their ability to cope this problem.

I would advice you to visit psychiatrist due to following reasons:
-He can listen you and understand you, which will decrease your distress.
-He can start some treatment to make your brain strong enough to face current problems.
-To improve sleep.

As a psychiatrist, I have seen cases similar to your suffering who improved with guidance and treatment.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
Dr Ashish XXXXXXX Mittal

Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 13 hours later
I paid the USD 15 right now .So will I be able to ask unlimited questions during this month till renew the payment in next month?
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 10 hours later
Hello again XXXXXXX
Thanks for follow up.

You are welcome to ask follow up queries from us. I am here to support you in this suffering.

But same time above advice is necessary too, as in person discussion from some other person (specialist like psychiatrist) decrease more than the online discussion.
Apart from that you may also need medicines to decrease suffering.

-To improve sleep.

Wish you good health.
Regards.
Dr Ashish XXXXXXX Mittal
Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 4 days later
I think there are lot of neuro physicians are available in Colombo district as follow.You may balance any sort of health risks of any other like me.I have requested USD 400 million from XXXXXXX Lankan government for my business usage.I hope it will not be a reason for any sort of health risk of any one.
Dr A.T Alibhoy

Neuro Physician

Lanka Hospitals

Dr Senaka Bandusena

Neuro Physician

Durdans Hospital

Dr Thashi Chang

Neuro Physician

Durdans Hospita

Dr Arjuna XXXXXXX

Neuro Physician

Nawaloka Hospital

Prof R Gamage

Neuro Physician

Nawaloka Hospital

Dr XXXXXXX Gunarathna

Neuro Physician

Hemas Hospital

Dr XXXXXXX Gunarathne

Neuro Physician

Nawaloka Hospital

Dr XXXXXXX Gunasekara

Neuro Physician

Durdans Hospital

Prof Saman B Gunathilake

Neuro Physician

Durdans Hospital

Deshamanya Vidyajyothi Dr J.B Peiris

Neuro Physician

Durdans Hospital

Dr Nilupul Perera

Neuro Physician

Nawaloka Hospital

Dr XXXXXXX Ranawaka

Neuro Physician

Durdans Hospital

Dr M.T.M Riffsy

Neuro Physician

Nawaloka Hospital

Dr Duminda Samarawickrama

Neuro Physician

Nawinna Medicare Hospital

Dr(Mrs) Sunethra Senanayaka

Neuro Physician

Ceymed Healthcare Services (Pvt) Ltd

Dr Bimsara Senanayake

Neuro Physician

Durdans Hospital

Dr S XXXXXXX

Neuro Physician

Lanka Hospital
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 7 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for follow up.

You have given name of neurophysicians, I asked you to visit neuro-psychiatrist or psychiatrist for stress reduction and supportive counseling.

Following psychiatrist available around colombo:

1. Dr. XXXXXXX Gambeera – Very famous psychiatrist. Work in Mental Hospital of Angoda and does private practice in Colombo. Private consultation would be possible at private hospitals in Colombo like Asiri Hospital, Central hospital, Durdans Hospital, etc.

2. Dr. Raveen Hanwella – XXXXXXX lecturer in Colombo medical faculty. He is the current head of department of psychiatry in COlombo medical faculty.

3. Following Psychiatrist are attached to Ragama (North Colombo ) Medical faculty and does private practice in Ragama and Colombo and Gampaha.
- Prof. K.A.L.A. Kuruppuarachchi – head of department, Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Kelaniya
- Dr. Shehan XXXXXXX
- Dr. XXXXXXX Hapangama

Wish you good health.
Regards.
Dr Ashish XXXXXXX Mittal
Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 days later
Address:
ICICI Bank Ltd.
58, Dharmapala Mawatha,
Colombo 07, XXXXXXX Lanka.

I think above bank branch also available in Colombo area.So I think if there is any matter they also can understand.I think there are lot of bank branches owned to above bank are available around India too.As I cannot see Colombo from here, the problems are arisen.In my home town and also around XXXXXXX Lanka there are private and government schools.I think that bank can do some help for them,if need.
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for follow up.

I can understand your concern, but I doubt if bank can help you, It is better to visit neuro-psychiatrist or psychiatrist for stress reduction and supportive counseling.

Wish you good health.
Regards.
Dr Ashish XXXXXXX Mittal

Indian Overseas Bank

139, Main Street,
Colombo - 11 XXXXXXX Lanka

Above Indian bank is also available in Colombo area. However, I think they also may be able to find if there is any problem.Specially, after a long sleep this problem is increasing.I think you might have some friendly relationship with those banks too.If my thought occur some one bad health, they can understand and fix it by finance.
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 16 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for follow up.

I can understand your concern, but again there is no problem while taking help of bank for dealing with financial issues, but first it is better to visit neuro-psychiatrist or psychiatrist for reasons mentioned in primary reply.

Wish you good health.
Regards.
Dr Ashish XXXXXXX Mittal
Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 45 hours later
I try it soon but while I am in far away from the colombo City area they may be able to do some thing.There is an another Indian bank in Colombo
State bank of India
CMB Branch
Sir Baron Jayathilaka Mawatha
Colombo 01
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for follow up.

The bank address also in Colombo. Some time we have to spend time money and may need to travel to feel better. But first it is better to visit neuro-psychiatrist or psychiatrist for reasons mentioned in primary reply.

Wish you good health.
Regards.
Dr Ashish XXXXXXX Mittal
Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 46 hours later
I met one doctor in Colombo area and he refered me to XXXXXXX an another doctor.I watched in the Television that one of your country millitary person meets XXXXXXX Lankan president.
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for follow up.

As I told, only psychiatrist or neuropsychiatrist will be able to help in current stress. India is a friendly country with XXXXXXX Lanka. So, do not worry about any meeting.

Wish you good health.
Regards.
Dr Ashish XXXXXXX Mittal
Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 44 hours later
The doctor I met was Dr.S XXXXXXX and he refered me to XXXXXXX an another doctor.However, this is increasing after a sleep.Specially, at moring. Yesterday,night I was unable to sleep well.I do not know whether this is done by some one or group purposely.
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 11 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for follow up.

Then you should XXXXXXX doctor, to whom Dr XXXXXXX has referred you. You can also request doctor to help you in sleep with some medicine.

Wish you good health.
Regards.
Dr Ashish XXXXXXX Mittal