How to prevent pregnancy?
how we can prevent it?
Visit a gynecologist
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It cannot be prevented and rather just aborted.
So in case you don't want this pregnancy then visit a gynecologist for examination and take prescription for abortion pills.
All the best.
Usually managed by pills
Yes dear you need to get prescription for abortion pills from a gynecologist in case you don't want to continue with this pregnancy.
Mostly it is well managed by just pills but in around 10-20% cases there occurs incomplete abortion which needs surgical removal of the remains of baby inside the uterus.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to prevent pregnancy in honeymoon
- How to prevent jundies in pregnancy
- How the pill prevents pregnancy
- How femilon prevent pregnancy
- How to prevent teenage pregnancy
- How to prevent pregnancy ayurvedic
- How to prevent jaundice during pregnancy
- How to prevent albumin in pregnancy
- How to prevent pregnancy naturally
- How to prevent pregnancy by dimpa
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?