You have mentioned two concerns- excessive sebum production clogging pores and uneven skin tone
To prevent sebum from collecting underneath your skin-
1) Use a Glycolic acid
or salicylic acid
based face wash followed by a mild water based moisturizer. Also do not forget to apply a sunscreen too.
2) Once in a week, use a mild scrub over face follow it by steaming of face and then use a comedone extractor to press out the cheesy oily sebum from sebum prone areas like forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, etc.
3) If the clogged sebum has led to formation of white heads or black heads which are too stubborn to be removed, get them extracted by a dermatologist
is basically a dermatologist supervised procedure where aluminium oxide crystals are used to scrub your skin by a vacuum governed probe. It removes the upper few layers of dead skin along with sucking out the clogged impurities. It can be done every 10 to 15 days. It leads to reduction of mild pigmentation abnormalities, evens out acne scars and provides a radiant even toned skin.
However, as you have a sensitive skin I would never advise you to use home based microdermabrasion kits and also prior to starting a full face microdermabrasion at a dermatologist's clinic, get a small skin area tested by the procedure to rule out sensitivity.
In case if microdermabrasion doesn't suit you, you can always take sessions of mild chemical peels
to reduce sebum over face as well as to even out skin tone.
For uneven skin tone-
1. Always apply a sunscreen on daily basis
2. Take vitamin c supplements orally
3. Either go for microdermabrasion sessions or mild chemical peel sessions to reduce pigmentation abnormalities
4. You can also use mild Kojic acid
, liquorice, arbutin, vitamin c based creams to even out skin tone.
Hope that answers your query. If there are further queries, please feel free to share them with me.