How to prepone periods?
BETTER TO POSTPONE PERIOD RATHER THAN PREPONE
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Are your cycles regular ?
If yes, then assuming you have a 28 day cycle ( please correct me if I am wrong ) , you would next menstruate on the 26th of July.
Today is the 10th of July.
Normally, medications like Primolut are taken for 5 days, once you stop , you menstruate within a week, anytime between 1 day to 7 days of stopping the pills.
So if you start on the 15th of July, and stop on the 20th of July, you would have your period anytime before the 27th of July.
TO me it is much more reliable to postpone your period rather than prepone it.
FOr example, your period is due on the 26th of July.
Starting from the 20th or 21st of July, well ahead of expected periods, you continue taking Primolut twice a day till the 2nd of August.
ONce you stop, you will have a period again anytime within a week.
Hope what I explained is clear to you.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to prepone periods by medicine
- How to prepone periods with saffron
- How to prepone periods naturally
- How to prepone periods with primolut n
- How to prepone periods home remedy
- How many days periods prepone with primolut n
- How to prepone period using premolut
- How to prepone the period by taking premolutn
- How to prepone periods by injection medicine
- How to prepone menstrual periods