How to prepare for a proton therapy when treating prostate cancer?

Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 in Cancer
Question: im going in for proton therapy for prostate cancer. is there anything i can take or do before and durning my treatments. i've read that PectaSol -C modified citrus pectin by ecoNugenics might help with the radiation. if not is there anything you can offer. thank you. XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. Just eat healthy food

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. So the only thing which will help is good nutritious and pdotein rich diet. Body weight must be maintained during treatment.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 7 hours later
waiting for an answer to my follow up question
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hello. Just take nutritious food.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. As i said earlier, only thing which is beneficial is maintaining the nutritional status. So eat healthy nutritious food and thats all.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy