Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

How to overcome my husband's death caused due to lung cancer while suffering from early Parkinson's disease?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 2254 Questions
I have been diagnose as having early Parkinson's. My husband died on Tuesday of lung cancer and I am so grieved I don't know what to do. How will this affect my health if I don't alleviate the stress.
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi dear XXXXXXX First, please accept my condolences for your husband's lost. May God give you faith and strength to overcome this sad period! Usually, stress/anxiety and depression would affect your health; however, it is only temporary. By the passing of time, everything will be settled. I'd suggest to keep being active as it will help improve your mood and getting through this situation much easier. I'd also suggest to ask for help to your family, friends or doctor/nurse if you cannot go through this situation alone. Talk to others, do not be alone and keep being active! All the best my dear! Dr.Benard Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor