How to motivate a 3 years old child?
He, however, is not very forthcoming when he goes on the stage. Last month there were 2 competitions where he had to go on the stage and talk a few lines. He did not say much on both occasions.
How do I positively motivate him to do well on stage ?
First of all let me congratulate you for your 3 years old son who is active and excited about learning. With the help the parent’s encouragement and good education he should be able to grow up to be a healthy and useful adult.
Currently I only advise you to just encourage him and praise him for his good deeds. Also pay attention to him in whatever he does. He probably might be shy but never label him as such. Encourage him to take part in competitions. He is only three with engorgement he will do well I am sure about that.
Hope this was useful. I will be available to answer should you have any more concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to motivate a 3 years old child
- How to treat pinworms in a 6 year old child
- How to motivate cancer patients
- How much ondem syrup dosage for 2year old child
- How to get rid of bow legs for a 2 year old child
- Hiccups in 5 year old child
- How to stop bedwetting of a 13 year old child
- Heartbeat of a 6 year old child
- How to treat typhoid in a 6 years old child
- How to diagnose a 11 year old anemic child