How to lower blood pressure level?

Rheumatologist
Question
I took my blood pressure medicine (lisinoprel ) this morning after I went to the gym. I checked my pressure about 30 minutes later and it was 144 over 100. (unusual )

I drank some herbal tea Friday that I think I'm having a bad reaction too because its been up and down like this since

what can I do to get my pressure down?

Also how long does potential stimulants from a tea stay in your body?
Posted Sun, 3 Aug 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follows

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on HCM.

Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that it can be because of exercise also if you took BP after doing exercise . It is always recommended to measure BP after lying down for 15 minutes . then only you get the right reading .

It can be because of the tea that situation is very rare plus it depends on the type of tea leaves so it will be difficult to comment.

Dr. Shruti