How to loose weight?

Question
Would i lose a severe amount of weight if I ate nothing else but an apple and a can of tuna for four months. Thank you ;)!
Posted Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in Weight & Lifestyle

Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No, it does not work like that.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!

No, it does not work like that. Moreover, it would have much ill effect on your health and this is not proper way to loose weight. I recommend a dietician's consultation. To loose weight, firstly the cause needs to be identified since it can be hormonal also is many cases, which should be treated differently.

More than diet, exercise along with some dietary modification (not as stringent as your plan)is a good method should work.

Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer.