How to increase weight?
I can understand your concern about low body weight.
There are no medicines for increasing body weight as such, but some drugs cause weight gain as a part of their side effect. We don't want to use such drugs.
The best solution is to take high protein nutritional diet and see that you take in more calories than you spend in a day.
You may try "nutrigain" high protein powder dialy for 3 months, take it as fruit punch by adding 2 bananas daily. See that you stretch up most of the muscles for best muscle growth.
All the best.
Thanks for answer but I didn't ask medication for weight gain.. I asked for my vomiting problem.. I am not able to eat because of that even if I want to.. suggest me something for that
sorry for that.
There seems to be a digestive problem. Do you have frequent belchings or burning pain in the stomach??
try these drugs
Hi, you can try omeprazole or rabeprazole along with ondancetran. Both are available over the counter. Take omeprazole once a day at 6 am and ondancetran twice a day for 1 week and see the difference.
If there is no improvement, you can consult your doctor.
Hope I am clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to increase weight of children
- How to increase weight fast
- How to increase the weight of a child
- How to increase fetus weight
- How to increase weight for men
- How to increase weight in toddlers
- How to increase weight in tamilnadu
- How to increase body weight
- How to increase baby weight
- How to increase weight of foetus