How to increase sperm count?

Posted on Mon, 28 Apr 2014 in Infertility Problem
Question: how can i increases my semen & what kind of food should i eat
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to health care magic. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply 1. I would like to know if your semen count is too low. What is the sperm count and motility according to the semen analysis report. The report would help me in guiding if you need medicines. So please attach a copy of report. 2. The foods rich in antioxidants are good for your sperms. Have green leafy vegetables and fruits. You can have dates also. Other than these food does not make much difference in improving semen quality. 3. If you smoke or drink alcohol please stop the same as it has bad effect in the sperms. 4. Wear loose undergarments and pants as much as possible. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist