Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

How to increase penis strength and erection quality?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9573 Questions
I am a male age 27 and fear my penis girth needs assistance. I want to know what i can do to enhance girth and the recovery process involved.... also how it will affect my reproductive capabilities... and how it will affect sensation.... also how it will affect the erection quality and what i can do to improve my erection quality
i believe inserting a graft is what i am looking at for permanent change.... please advise...
Posted Fri, 18 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later

Thanks for your query.You have some queries and seem to be concerned seriously.

1) As regards the girth of your penis I would like to know what is the girth of your penis after erection? There are many devices sold on internet market claiming to be effective to increase the girth of the penis. But to be true all these are marketing strategies and none of these devices have any scientific basis to prove their claim.

2) The girth or size of the penis does not have any relation with one's reproductive capabilities. It entirely depend upon the sperm count and percentage of good quality and active motile sperm.

3) Sensation of sexual satisfaction does not depend on size or girth as the nerve endings responsible for this are located in Glans and coronal sulcus.

4) Quality of erection is subjective and depends upon so many factors like your Libido, Arousal,
your level of confidence, Physical and mental health, and response and co operation of your partner. So take care of all these parameters to enjoy the happy and pleasant sex.

5) Normally the penile implant is inserted in a person who do not get erection at all.

Please feel free to ask any more questions.Thanks with Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor