How to increase hemoglobin level?
I found out that its on the lower side and needs to be corrected .
could you please suggest suitable medication.
Pomegranate and Iron and Folic acid Supplements
Hi young man.
Thanks for your query and awareness.
Yes, this is on a lower side for the males.
The best way is to take Pomegranate as a whole and/ or in the form of juice. We have found this to be very effective.
To have Iron supplements with Folic acid is another best way. But see that you do not have to have a load of it. You an take it for one and half month. Check the hemoglobin and can maintain by more green leafy vegetables and Pomegranate.
All the best.
With Hb of 12.9- Take Pomegranate only
Iron can not be prescribed online.
Please get a prescription from your local Doctor.
With Pomegranate one glass juice a day , your need to take extra iron may not be there. It has no side effects like medicinal form of iron in the form of constipation or loose motions, gastritis. Pomegranate is totally natural form of iron which is easily absorbed by the intestines.
I would advise you to start Pomegranate.
Recheck your hemoglobin every 15 days till it reaches 15 or so and you can reduce the frequency.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How 2 increase hemoglobin levels asap
- How to increase hemoglobin level in ayurveda
- How to increase hemoglobin level in kids
- How can hemoglobin level in child be increased
- How to increase hemoglobin levels during pregnancy
- How to increase hemoglobin level thru ayurveda
- How to increase the hemoglobin levels to be healthy
- Newborn hemoglobin levels increase
- How can hemoglobin level in diabetic patient be increased
- To increase hemoglobin level in ayurvedic
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...