How to increase blood pressure?
Lie down and re-check measurements.
Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. The measurements you give are significantly abnormal. Initially I suggest you lie down and rest. Drink a couple of glasses of water to ensure you are not dehydrated. Then re-check all the measurements. If they remain similar then you may need further investigation. At your age your blood pressure needs to be higher than this reading. Therefore, if it remains low, a visit to the ED would be advisable.
I hope this is of help. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fruits to increase blood pressure
- Will benadryl increase blood pressure
- Increase in blood pressure causes
- Reason blood pressure increases
- Factors that increase blood pressure
- Will bayer increase blood pressure
- Sudden increase in blood pressure
- Increase blood pressure
- How does salt increase blood pressure
- How to increase diastolic blood pressure