How to increase blood flow to penis?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
What about improving blood flow and circulation to penis? How can I do this? In colder weather or after swimming my penis is much smaller, partly sore and partly numb.

During sex it feels uncomfortable sometimes and hard to ejaculate. Any medications to help this?
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can take Sildenafil (Viagra) or Cialis .

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for query .

You can take either Sildenafil or Cialis one hour before planned sex .This will help y to get hard erection and to have enjoyable sex

The size of the penis becoming after swimming is natural as testicles get retracted up in cold whether in order to maintain temperature balance between body temperature and atmospheric temperature .It is a normal phenomenon and nothing abnormal should be drawn from this .

Feeling discomfort during sex and inability to ejaculate does happen sometimes especially when you are in a state of stress and is due to anxiety .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: How to increase blood flow to penis? 6 hours later
Thanks very helpful. Can I get those medications you mentioned from the Pharmacy without a script?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
These medicines are freely available on line .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .
These drugs are scheduled drugs and need prescription of a qualified Dr.
However they are freely available at online portals .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.