Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How to increase blood flow to penis?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9686 Questions
What about improving blood flow and circulation to penis? How can I do this? In colder weather or after swimming my penis is much smaller, partly sore and partly numb.

During sex it feels uncomfortable sometimes and hard to ejaculate. Any medications to help this?
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can take Sildenafil (Viagra) or Cialis .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for query .

You can take either Sildenafil or Cialis one hour before planned sex .This will help y to get hard erection and to have enjoyable sex

The size of the penis becoming after swimming is natural as testicles get retracted up in cold whether in order to maintain temperature balance between body temperature and atmospheric temperature .It is a normal phenomenon and nothing abnormal should be drawn from this .

Feeling discomfort during sex and inability to ejaculate does happen sometimes especially when you are in a state of stress and is due to anxiety .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How to increase blood flow to penis? 6 hours later
Thanks very helpful. Can I get those medications you mentioned from the Pharmacy without a script?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
These medicines are freely available on line .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up .
These drugs are scheduled drugs and need prescription of a qualified Dr.
However they are freely available at online portals .

Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor