Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

How to improve sexual performance?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1983
Answered : 1525 Questions
I want better girlfriend can't even feel my dick in her...Please help
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please answer a few questions in follow up query Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW I have seen the picture of your penis and it seems to be normal. There can be many reasons for your problem. Please answer the following questions . 1- Since how long are you sexually active? 2-Do you know the exact place where to put it in? 3-Have you put your finger in her vagina and ask whether she can feel the finger? 4- Is your gf also keen to have sex and has good desire? 5-If you enter correctly, how much time you take before ejaculation? Please answer these in follow up query . I shall certainly help you to have better sex DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How to improve sexual performance? 1 hour later
1.5 months. 2. yes. 3. yes. 4. yes. 2 min.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 9 hours later
Brief Answer: XXXXXXX t worry about it now, just enjoy Detailed Answer: Hello I think you need not worry . You have a normal size penis. better sex is when both get full enjoyment. I suggest to adopt a technique called multiple stimulation technique. Here you stimulate her simultaneously while inside her example in missionary position, you can stimulate her clitoris as well, vary the speed of thrusts, take some time for massage of different body areas, orals and so on. Ask her what she likes and what is most exciting to her.Do some of those . There is no fixed manual for better sex applicable to every body. You should follow what is most arousing and satisfying to you and partner. Good Luck DR SAATISH JHUNTRRAA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor