How to improve motility and morphology of sperm?

Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 in Infertility Problem
Question: I'm 34 and looking to have a baby soon. What do I need to do to have healthy sperm and motility?
Answered by Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your are all fit to have a baby

Detailed Answer:
Hi.Welcome to healthcaremagic and thanks for trusting us for your health related queries.
I guess your concern is about having a baby as early as possible and how to have healthy sperm with good motility.
Well i would like to discuss below.
Firstly,about having a baby as early as possible.Have intercourse regularly on every day basis,if not at least every alternate days.

I would like to introduce to the word-'FERTILE PERIOD'.Its from 10th-16th day of mense cycle.Here ovum is released and meets the sperm,thereby high chances of woman getting pregnant.Hence,its called fertile period.So i insist you that you make sure you couple do intercouse atleast twice in a day during this golden period.

Secondly,about healthy sperms with good motility.First get a check up done to know the exact status of your sperms.Well,a balanced diet especially with sprouted seeds would be beneficial.Avoid wearing too tight or too loose undergarments.While sleeping try to wear only pyajamas or if possible lungi. Because testes should not exposed continuously for heatfull environment,a free circulating air is necessary to avoid unhealthy sperms.

Well with this small discussion you can try out my suggestions:-
1.Visit a nearby gynecologist to make sure your wife doesnt have any mense problem.
2.try to do sex more in fertile period.
3.If no results in next three months you can visit a nearby infertility specialist

I hope this information would be helpful and useful to you.

Good luck.
Dr.Suhda XXXXXXX panagar.MBBS,MS(obstetrics and gynecology)
I pray god that you get blessed with baby as soon as possible,hopefully TWINS!!!!

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana