Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online
Ask a Homeopath   »  

How to improve blood flow in penis area?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 356 Questions
How to achieve blood flow to the penis? So the penis hangs beautiful when in the shower or brushing the teeth at the fitness center. The uncut penis is 6" inches erect. Better girth would be desired as well. XXXXXXX XXXX
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Blood flow to the penis rises when excited. Detailed Answer: Hello friend, Blood flow to the penis is normally achieved when one is sexually stimulated. Depending on the age of the individual, the nature and intensity of the stimulation needed to erect the penis varies. While a young adult can easily achieve erection, an aged male may not get such easy erections. A young adult can easily get excited and get erection by the mere thought of a female, her nude body parts, seeing porn videos etc. But an elderly man may need actual sexual contact with a female, touching the penis with his or her hand or even stimulating it manually as is done during masturbation. During a shower, or while doing other works, as you mentioned about brushing the teeth, the penis is not expected to be erected and so it hangs as you narrated. Better girth is achieved by increased blood flow only. Therefore it happens during sexually stimulating the penis as is happening in masturbation or sexual intercourse. Penis is formed by muscles supplied with more sensitive nerves. The stimulation of it by hand or friction during sex act can take the sensations to the brain and can increase its girth by increased blood flow needed to strengthen it and thus enabling it to penetrate the female vagina. Better nutrition can improve the whole musculature and that can also influence the girth of the penis. Hope you are satisfied by my answer. If so then you can close the query by reviewing it accordingly. With best wishes, Dr. C. J. Varghese Homoeopath
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Homeopath

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor