How to health risk from long hours and what kind
Yoga and meditation.
Thanks for posting the query.
Do not sit in the same posture for long hours. Take a break of at least 5-10 minutes in between every 1.5 hours walk around.
Do cultivate the habit of meditation and yoga. Or do regular exercise of 40 minutes a day.
Have balanced diet.
Good sleep of 6-7 hours at least, is very essential for your body to relax from work stress.
Any doubts do follow up
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?