How to handle stress?

Dr. Abhishek Kapoor

Psychiatrist

Posted on Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Anxiety and Stress
Question: I am facing stress
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You need stress management

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you in this query.

Look stress is part of our life and how we handle it, it depends upon our coping skills. If you are facing stress in your job or personal life, in that case, you need stress management. In that, you can try yoga, meditation, relaxation exercise like JPMR or deep breathing exercise, use stress balls, listening music, time management etc. You can choose any of above according to your resources and that would help to stress you out. In case, you need any medicine for sleep or for depressive symptoms, you can consult a psychiatrist or physician.

If you have further query, i would happy to solve it.

Dr. Abhishek Kapoor
Psychiatrist